Keeping our school safe for staff and students: Fraser Health Back to School Winter Update
- Only socialize with the people you live with.
- Do not invite friends or family to your house.
- Do not host or go to play dates.
- Help older family members learn to connect with others online.
- Remind everyone to wash their hands and avoid touching their face.
- Wear a mask when in public indoor spaces.
- Learn about ways to wear a mask with a head covering.
For Staff and Students:
- Do a daily health check and stay home when sick.
- Get tested, even with mild symptoms.
- If you need to self-isolate, stay away from others in your household.
- Follow your school’s safety plan.
- Wash hands and stay physically distant where possible.
- Stay within your own cohort or learning group where possible.