Community and Connection – Let’s think about ways we can spread kindness and appreciation in our community!
- Wear pink!
- Create a message to share with your teachers and classmates.
- Create hearts and/or a window sign of encouragement, support, or gratitude for our essential services workers and our community.
- Take part in the 7 pm cheer for health care workers.
- Write a letter to a family member.
- Call a loved one.
- Create a sign of support for a local business and email it to Ms. Carley, Ms. Yee, and/or Mr. Harding to deliver. How can we stay connected to our local businesses and thank them for their support?